Dates are in grey, positions in brown, weather in blue and events in red. Pick your ship.
- RT @MetOffice_Sci: Help our @metoffice_sci #CitizenScience project extend the digital record of observations from the Eskdalemuir Observato… 1 month ago
- RT @JourneyPlotter: A new page has been added to the website: On This Day. #OTD Read a random log-book page for this day from the many shi… 1 month ago
- RT @JourneyPlotter: USS Jeannette's days without position now all have one. Calculated using positions, courses, speeds, bearings and sight… 1 month ago
- RT @chriscmooney: 1. The idea that the globe is warming isn’t based on computer models. It’s based on millions of measurements, taken on… 2 months ago
- RT @Journotopia: Here are some of the Old Weather crew: volunteer Helen Julian; NOAA scientist Kevin Wood; and volunteers Joan Arthur and M… 2 months ago