Dates are in grey, positions in brown, weather in blue and events in red. Pick your ship.
- RT @CheMatthieu: Nick Rayner at #ICR5 on data rescue. Give example of using whalling records to retrieve sea ice and met conditions. https:… 2 months ago
- RT @lindenashcroft: The cat is out of the bag! @AMOSupdates @ClimateSystem are holding a Weather and Climate citizen science workshop! http… 6 months ago
- RT @jenni_gritters: I'm on @FiveThirtyEight today, writing about @oldweather and #climatechange! fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-cen… #weather #science… 9 months ago
- Editing the weather observations blog.oldweather.org/2017/03/22/edi… 10 months ago
- RT @PhilipBrohan: .@jr_carpenter About 9,842 such women are listed here: blog.oldweather.org/2014/11/28/cre… 11 months ago