At the latest count I think we need 17906 copies of this document. Here’s yours – display it with pride.
- RT @met_acre: Southern Weather Discovery from @niwa_nz is back! This time looking at New Zealand’s ‘week it snowed everywhere’ in 1939. He… 2 months ago
- RT @MetOffice_Sci: Help our @metoffice_sci #CitizenScience project extend the digital record of observations from the Eskdalemuir Observato… 4 months ago
- RT @JourneyPlotter: A new page has been added to the website: On This Day. #OTD Read a random log-book page for this day from the many shi… 4 months ago
- RT @JourneyPlotter: USS Jeannette's days without position now all have one. Calculated using positions, courses, speeds, bearings and sight… 4 months ago
- RT @chriscmooney: 1. The idea that the globe is warming isn’t based on computer models. It’s based on millions of measurements, taken on… 5 months ago