A talk by Kevin in Washington
At the stroke of noon next Wednesday (May 14th), Kevin is giving a talk on our work at the Archives in Washington DC. All welcome, but note the details on the flyer.
- The Sitka Hurricane of 1880 blog.oldweather.org/2018/09/03/the… https://t.co/ODwVpHl72w 1 month ago
- RT @CheMatthieu: Nick Rayner at #ICR5 on data rescue. Give example of using whalling records to retrieve sea ice and met conditions. https:… 11 months ago
- RT @lindenashcroft: The cat is out of the bag! @AMOSupdates @ClimateSystem are holding a Weather and Climate citizen science workshop! http… 1 year ago
- RT @jenni_gritters: I'm on @FiveThirtyEight today, writing about @oldweather and #climatechange! fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-cen… #weather #science… 1 year ago
- Editing the weather observations blog.oldweather.org/2017/03/22/edi… 1 year ago