A talk by Kevin in Washington
At the stroke of noon next Wednesday (May 14th), Kevin is giving a talk on our work at the Archives in Washington DC. All welcome, but note the details on the flyer.
- RT @met_acre: Southern Weather Discovery from @niwa_nz is back! This time looking at New Zealand’s ‘week it snowed everywhere’ in 1939. He… 3 months ago
- RT @MetOffice_Sci: Help our @metoffice_sci #CitizenScience project extend the digital record of observations from the Eskdalemuir Observato… 5 months ago
- RT @JourneyPlotter: A new page has been added to the website: On This Day. #OTD Read a random log-book page for this day from the many shi… 5 months ago
- RT @JourneyPlotter: USS Jeannette's days without position now all have one. Calculated using positions, courses, speeds, bearings and sight… 6 months ago
- RT @chriscmooney: 1. The idea that the globe is warming isn’t based on computer models. It’s based on millions of measurements, taken on… 6 months ago