A talk by Kevin in Washington
At the stroke of noon next Wednesday (May 14th), Kevin is giving a talk on our work at the Archives in Washington DC. All welcome, but note the details on the flyer.
- Getting oldWeather data ship-shape for science blog.oldweather.org/2018/12/04/get… https://t.co/4YWUXwfjWE 1 month ago
- A better centenary blog.oldweather.org/2018/11/11/a-b… 2 months ago
- RT @DLorrey: Launched Southern Weather Discovery with @petra_pearce zooniverse.org/projects/drewd… Citizen scientists can help our @niwa_nz team r… 2 months ago
- RT @Bottomap: All data and many other useful tools and references available in the Geographic Help Board on OldWeather forum: https://t.co/… 2 months ago
- The Sitka Hurricane of 1880 blog.oldweather.org/2018/09/03/the… https://t.co/ODwVpHl72w 4 months ago